We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

React Grid with frozend columns does not horizontal scroll.

Please see this simple example where the right pane will not scroll horizontally when there are frozen columns.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/syncfusion-grid-edit-zlm1fq?file=index.js

How can I enable horizontal scrolling?

5 Replies 1 reply marked as answer

RR Rajapandi Ravi Syncfusion Team February 4, 2021 02:02 PM UTC

Hi Jesse, 

Greetings from syncfusion support 

We have analyzed your query and from validating your provided sample we found that you are used a syncfusion old packages in your sample. So kindly update your Syncfusion packages to our latest version to resolve the reported query. We have prepared a sample for your reference. Please refer the below code example and sample for more information. 

Regards,
Rajapandi R 

JL Jesse LaVere February 4, 2021 07:37 PM UTC

Hello Rajapandi,

Thank you for your response. I have tried the link you sent, but this demo has the same bad behavior. I cannot horizontally scroll the un-frozen pane. Please see the attached image where I identify how it should be scrolling (it is not) and where there should be a scrollbar, but there is not.

RR Rajapandi Ravi Syncfusion Team February 5, 2021 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Jesse, 

Thanks for the update 

We have checked our sample which was shared in our previous update. In this sample we have update the syncfusion packages to our latest (18.4.41v) version. After updating this to our latest version the horizontal scrollbar was present in the Grid. For your reference we have attached the sample and screenshot. 

Screenshot:  

Package.json 

If you still face the issue, Please share the below details that would be helpful for us to provide a better solution. 

1)        Please reproduce the problem in the above sample. 

Regards,
Rajapandi R 

Marked as answer

JL Jesse LaVere February 5, 2021 04:39 PM UTC

I tried your link on OSX on Firefox, Safari, and Chrome and I still do not see the scroll bar or have scrolling ability.

RR Rajapandi Ravi Syncfusion Team February 9, 2021 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Jesse, 

We have opened that sample link in OSX, but our side the horizontal scrollbar appears. Its works fine from our end. Please refer the below video demo for more information. 

Regards,
Rajapandi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon