We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Usage of AppStateSerializer in Essential Suite

Hi, How do you use the AppStateSerializer in the Essential Suite(Toolbar, Docking Manager)? As singleton or instance? Regards Thomas

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Thomas, Please take a look this KB Articles that explains both options http://www.syncfusion.com/support/article.aspx?id=10406 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >How do you use the AppStateSerializer in the Essential Suite(Toolbar, Docking Manager)? As singleton or instance? > >Regards >Thomas

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Stephen That''s exactly what I''m searching for, thanks alot. One more question: is the AppStateSerializer class thread safe or do we have to build a safe wrapper around it? Regards Thomas

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 06:39 PM UTC

Hi Thomas, We havent done anything to make the AppStateSerializer thread safe so you would have to build a safe wrapper around it. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Stephen > >That''s exactly what I''m searching for, thanks alot. One more question: is the AppStateSerializer class thread safe or do we have to build a safe wrapper around it? > >Regards >Thomas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon