We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Usage of AppStateSerializer in Essential Suite

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

16096 Jul 6,2004 07:36 AM Jul 6,2004 02:39 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On July 6, 2004 07:36 AM

Hi, How do you use the AppStateSerializer in the Essential Suite(Toolbar, Docking Manager)? As singleton or instance? Regards Thomas

Replied On July 6, 2004 08:53 AM

Hi Thomas, Please take a look this KB Articles that explains both options http://www.syncfusion.com/support/article.aspx?id=10406 Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi, > >How do you use the AppStateSerializer in the Essential Suite(Toolbar, Docking Manager)? As singleton or instance? > >Regards >Thomas

Replied On July 6, 2004 10:14 AM

Hi Stephen That''s exactly what I''m searching for, thanks alot. One more question: is the AppStateSerializer class thread safe or do we have to build a safe wrapper around it? Regards Thomas

Replied On July 6, 2004 02:39 PM

Hi Thomas, We havent done anything to make the AppStateSerializer thread safe so you would have to build a safe wrapper around it. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Stephen > >That''s exactly what I''m searching for, thanks alot. One more question: is the AppStateSerializer class thread safe or do we have to build a safe wrapper around it? > >Regards >Thomas

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;