We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Page Bounding Lines

When I change my page settings (paper size and margins), I update the model.Bounds to end at an even page line. However, the lines for the PageBounds don''t update. What do I need to do to have the page bound lines adjust to the page settings?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2004 03:44 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, I was able to reproduce the problem. The Diagram''s View component maintains an independent reference to the Model''s page size and this fails to get updated of the change in the PageSetting. This has been confirmed as a bug and a QA report has been logged. We will fix the problem in a future update of Essential Diagram. For the time being, you can workaround the condition by using Reflection to update your Diagaram''s view with the new page size. The following code shows the implementation, // The Model.PageSettings is set to a new paper size this.diagramComponent.Model.PageSettings.PaperSize = new PaperSize("CustomSize", 300, 200); Size newsize = new Size(300, 200); // Use Reflection to update the View''s paper size setting Type viewtype = typeof(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.View); System.Reflection.FieldInfo finfo = viewtype.GetField("pageSize", BindingFlags.Instance|BindingFlags.NonPublic|BindingFlags.GetField); finfo.SetValue(this.diagramComponent.View, newsize); // Force the view to refresh itself this.diagramComponent.View.Update(true); Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Regards, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 9, 2004 08:32 PM UTC

Hi Chuck, This problem has been fixed! The next update of Essential Diagram will ship with the revised code. Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon