We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Autocomplete (URGENT) - Not Working fine... : (

First Time work great, but when update a list... Private _List As New ArrayList() ... Sub XXX() ... While Not oRS.EOF _List.Add(oRS"CITY").Value.ToString.Trim) oRS.MoveNext() End While AutoComplete.DataSource = _List End Sub .... Help-me please Genival - Brastel - JAPAN

5 Replies

BR Brastel November 14, 2002 11:26 PM UTC

Heys Guys i am waiting for solution >:-( > > First Time work great, but when update a list... > > Private _List As New ArrayList() > ... > Sub XXX() > ... > While Not oRS.EOF > _List.Add(oRS"CITY").Value.ToString.Trim) > oRS.MoveNext() > End While > AutoComplete.DataSource = _List > End Sub > .... > > Help-me please > Genival - Brastel - JAPAN >

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 15, 2002 08:02 AM UTC

Hi, We regret for the delay in responding. Do you have the latest version 1.5.0.0 installed? Are you getting an error when you set the DataSource property of the AutoComplete or is there nothing happening? Please check if the ParentForm property of the AutoComplete control is set to the hosting control. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

BR Brastel November 17, 2002 11:04 PM UTC

Thanks .... My version is 1.1.0.0 AutoComplete control not have ParentForm property !? The error occurs when i try to change datasource in this case a arraylist. Regards Genival - JAPAN Brastel Co. > Hi, > > We regret for the delay in responding. > > Do you have the latest version 1.5.0.0 installed? > > Are you getting an error when you set the DataSource property of the AutoComplete or is there nothing happening? > > Please check if the ParentForm property of the AutoComplete control is set to the hosting control. > > Thank you for your patience. > > Regards, > > Davis

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team November 18, 2002 10:21 AM UTC

Hi, There was a bug in the 1.1.0.0 version of the AutoComplete control that results in an error when you change the DataSource property. This has been fixed in version 1.5.0.0 Please let us know if need any help upgrading. Regards, Davis

BK Brastel Kabushiki Gaisha November 18, 2002 09:26 PM UTC

Thanks Guys... I updated to 1.5.0.0, this is working great. Many thanks and sorry for inconvenience. Genival - JAPAN Brastel Co. > Hi, > > There was a bug in the 1.1.0.0 version of the AutoComplete control that results in an error when you change the DataSource property. This has been fixed in version 1.5.0.0 > > Please let us know if need any help upgrading. > > Regards, > > Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon