We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to AddPicture Method

I would like to add bitmap pictures in ExcelRW but I don''t know how to located a picture in any cell and resize it. MS Excell COM has a AddPicure method which can locate the position. syncFusion ExcelRW: IShape AddPicture(Bitmap); IShape AddPicture(string); Microsoft Excel: AddPicure(fileName, bool, bool, left, top, width, height(; help!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 6, 2004 03:32 PM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the delay in responding. This feature is not available in the public release, but it has been implemented internally. This feature will be part of the 2.0.6.x public release which is will be available before the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I would like to add bitmap pictures in ExcelRW but I don''t know how to located a picture in any cell and resize it. > >MS Excell COM has a AddPicure method which can locate the position. > >syncFusion ExcelRW: > IShape AddPicture(Bitmap); > IShape AddPicture(string); > >Microsoft Excel: > AddPicure(fileName, bool, bool, left, top, width, height(; > > >help! >

JH Jiseon Hong July 13, 2004 04:55 AM UTC

Thanks your reply. but, When can I download the newly released 2.0.6.x that you said you were going to upload? I would like to evaluate AddPicture method in excelRW.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 13, 2004 12:21 PM UTC

Hi, Sorry for the delay in posting the updated evaluation version. http://64.78.18.34/squiffler/patches/v2.0.6.40/syncfusionessentialexcelrwevaluationsetup.exe Please uninstall the previous evaluation version and then install this new version. Here is a sample PicturesSupport_6356.zip Since this is the first implementation of pictures API, we will be making changes based on customer feedback. Please let us know if you would like to see any changed. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Thanks your reply. > >but, > >When can I download the newly released 2.0.6.x that you said you were going to upload? > >I would like to evaluate AddPicture method in excelRW. > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon