We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Print Titles

I''ve looked through the entire class reference and can''t seem to find a way to specify print titles (repeated on page) - for row or columns.... Is this not in the feature set? If not, when might it be? Otherwise - has anyone come up with a method of doing this anyways? Thanks!

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 2, 2004 11:59 AM UTC

Hi James, Thank you for your interest in Essential ExcelRW. If you are referring to the File->Page Setup->Sheet->Rows to Repeat at top and File->Page Setup->Sheet->Columns to Repeat at left. features found in MS Excel, This feature has already been implemented and its found under IWorkSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows Which version of Essential ExcelRW are you using? I dont think that this feature is available in the evaluation, but I have an updated evaluation version that I can send you. Please create a Direc Trac incident if you would like to receive the updated build. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I''ve looked through the entire class reference and can''t seem to find a way to specify print titles (repeated on page) - for row or columns.... > >Is this not in the feature set? If not, when might it be? Otherwise - has anyone come up with a method of doing this anyways? > >Thanks!

JW James Webb July 2, 2004 12:08 PM UTC

In fact, I am using an evaluation version, v2.0.5.1 Thanks for your help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon