We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem: clicking a cell button after changing a value in an adjacent numeric cell cancels the change to the numeric cell.

I have a weird situation here. I have a row with a numeric value and a button cell. If I change the value in the numeric cell, and then click the button cell next to it (without first tabbing out or clicking outside the numeric cell), the event handler for the button cell still sees the old value in the numeric cell. In otherwords, I have to first tab out or click outside of the numeric cell *before* clicking the button cell, or else the value in the numeric cell won''t be the new one. How to I fix this problem?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 1, 2004 02:36 PM UTC

It may be the cell button click is being triggerred before the cell has had a chance to save its changes. If so, in your button handler, try calling this.gridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell.ConfirmChanges(); before you try to access the cell value.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon