We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeViewAdv vertical scroll problem v1.6.1.0

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15927 Jun 30,2004 10:47 AM Jun 30,2004 03:30 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Daniel Bromand
Asked On June 30, 2004 10:47 AM

I''ve encountered a problem with the TreeViewAdv VScrollbar. I''m using in my simple example the following controls: 1. ComboBox 2. TreeViewAdv Added a large list of nodes that showed the scrollbar. Then selected in the combobox control a diffrent option, adding the same list, the scroll bar is again visible, but the scrollbar size got bigger *2 then scrolled down and ..... exception!!! Need help see the attached file for example. Version 1.6.1.0 Syncfusion_1792.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2004 03:30 PM

Hi Daniel Version 1.6.1.0 is more than a year old and the TreeViewAdv control was a preview control in that version. Several enhancements have been made to the TreeViewAdv control in the 2.0 version and we recommend that you upgrade to the 2.0 version of Essential Suite. This is due to an issue with calling: Nodes.Clear(); So in your InitTreeViewAdv() routine try replacing: this.tvTests.Nodes.Clear(); with if (this.tvTests.Nodes.Count >0) { for (int i=this.tvTests.Nodes.Count-1;i>=0;i--) { this.tvTests.Nodes.RemoveAt(0); } } to work around this problem. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;