We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv vertical scroll problem v1.6.1.0

I''ve encountered a problem with the TreeViewAdv VScrollbar. I''m using in my simple example the following controls: 1. ComboBox 2. TreeViewAdv Added a large list of nodes that showed the scrollbar. Then selected in the combobox control a diffrent option, adding the same list, the scroll bar is again visible, but the scrollbar size got bigger *2 then scrolled down and ..... exception!!! Need help see the attached file for example. Version 1.6.1.0 Syncfusion_1792.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 07:30 PM UTC

Hi Daniel Version 1.6.1.0 is more than a year old and the TreeViewAdv control was a preview control in that version. Several enhancements have been made to the TreeViewAdv control in the 2.0 version and we recommend that you upgrade to the 2.0 version of Essential Suite. This is due to an issue with calling: Nodes.Clear(); So in your InitTreeViewAdv() routine try replacing: this.tvTests.Nodes.Clear(); with if (this.tvTests.Nodes.Count >0) { for (int i=this.tvTests.Nodes.Count-1;i>=0;i--) { this.tvTests.Nodes.RemoveAt(0); } } to work around this problem. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon