We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl Nested Tables Documentation

What is the best source of documentation on the overall architecture of the GridGroupingControl? For example, how are nested tables related to their parent, which table controls are generic (work at any level of hieararchy) and which are just top level? I tried looking at the grid users guide but seems to only give overall design information for the GridControl and not the GridGroupingControl. Thanks. - Aleem

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 01:27 PM UTC

Basically, the way I''m learning to use this GridGroupingControl is looking straight at the API without out a general idea of how all this is supposed to work together. How did people here learn to use this grid?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 02:25 PM UTC

We are working on better documentation for all our controls, including the GridGroupingControl, but this documentation is no ready yet. Here is a link to an early beta document that has some of the information you mentioned. http://www.syncfusion.net/testing/gridbetanotes.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2004 03:22 PM UTC

Has this document been updated recently. I can no longer access it with the above link.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2004 06:29 PM UTC

Here is that file. gridbetanotes1_2822.zip

Loader.
Up arrow icon