We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Set Dock Control Size

Hi, I have two panels registered to the docking manager in my form. When the form is loaded, I''m trying to dock them one to each other, and set thier size. Close is disabled in the docking manager, and the auto hide mode is on. Both calls are seems to do nothing. I''m using syncfusion version 2.0.5.1 Any ideas why it''s not working? Thanks Gil

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Gil, Are you making these calls in the form load event handler?. If so , please try calling them in the DockingManager.NewDockStateEndLoad event handler. Please take a look at this KB http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10161 Thanks. Stephen. >Hi, > >I have two panels registered to the docking manager in my form. >When the form is loaded, I''m trying to dock them one to each other, and set thier size. >Close is disabled in the docking manager, and the auto hide mode is on. >Both calls are seems to do nothing. >I''m using syncfusion version 2.0.5.1 > >Any ideas why it''s not working? > >Thanks > >Gil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon