We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPTaskBar crash (Invalid parameter used)

Hi I’m having big problem using XPTaskBar after the final release 2.0. When I try to change the PreferredChildPanelHeight in VS 2003 the control crash and an error messages appear in the control (se the zip-file). The same happens if I try to expand or collapse the XPTaskBarBox in runtime. I use .NET Framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2003, all these tings worked fine in the beta version of syncfusion 2.0? Any suggestion what to do? Best regards Magnus XPTaskbar_Error_6321.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 29, 2004 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Magnus 1. Which version of Essential Tools are you currently using? 2. I tried testing it with the 2.0.5.1 version (available for download via Direct-Trac) and had no problems. 3. I then tried it out in a couple of interim patch builds for version 2.0.6.x and I could reproduce the problem. We are working on the 2.0.6.x version and I have notified the Essential Tools team on this issue and ensure that this is addressed in the final release of the 2.0.6.x version. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon