We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Column Header wrapping and disappearing

I have a data bound grid that shows the column header wrapped and truncated during runtime but NOT during design time. I have tried setting the AutoSize to true for the column to both true and false and it makes no difference. I have also tried the following, which would be a large enough size to handle the text without wrapping: this.edfGridDataBoundGrid.AllowResizeToFit = false; this.edfGridDataBoundGrid.Model.ColWidths[2] = 100; Anybody have any other ideas? See attached. Thx, Todd Grid_593.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 28, 2004 03:04 PM UTC

In your picture is the Year column from your DataSource (meaning you hid the row header column)? If so, then the Rating System column is action grid.Model.ColWidths[3] and not ColWiddth[2]. The code you had with explicitly setting the ColWidth should have worked (with the [2] swapped for a [3]) provided 100 is wid enough. You might try 200 just to see if you can get it to show a difference. Another things to try might be this.edfGridDataBoundGrid.AllowResizeToFit = false; this.edfGridDataBoundGrid.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit(GridRangeInfo.Row(0), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders); If this code does not work, is there any way the grid can be reset after this code has been hit in FormLoad (or whereever you have it).

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon