We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataTable Expression Column

My DataGrid is bound to a DataSet, with following columns: Description, CashExp, CreditExp,Frequency On run time, I am adding two new DataColumn “AnnualCash” and “AnnualCredit” and defining Expression property to give product of two columns, as follows Dim dc As DataColumn dc = New DataColumn("AnnualCash", GetType(System.Single)) dc.Expression = " CashExp * Frequency" myDataSet.Tables("ClientExpenses").Columns.Add(dc) dc = New DataColumn("AnnualCredit", GetType(System.Single)) dc.Expression = " CreditExp * Frequency" myDataSet.Tables("ClientExpenses").Columns.Add(dc) The only problem I am getting is when CashExp or CreditExp or Frequency is changed the value of derived column is not changed (calculated) until user changes the row either by tab or arrow keys. How can I change this behaviour so that the derived columns gets calculated when user edit values in a cell.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon