We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Add Chart as one part of a sheet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15760 Jun 26,2004 12:16 AM Dec 7,2004 08:58 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: XlsIO
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 26, 2004 12:16 AM

Can a chart object be added as one part of an existing sheet,but not as a separated chart sheet? Code segment below is not what I want: IWorkbook chartBook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkbook(1); // create chart worksheet IChart chart = chartBook.Charts.Add(); IWorksheet sheet = chartBook.Worksheets[ 0 ]; ... I want to show the chart in sheet with source data

Replied On June 26, 2004 12:37 PM

Hi, This feature is not available in the current release but this feature has been added internally. It will be available in the next release. Please provide the following info 1) Are you using Evaluation version or the full version?. Thanks. Stephen. >Can a chart object be added as one part of an existing sheet,but not as a separated chart sheet? > >Code segment below is not what I want: > >IWorkbook chartBook = ExcelUtils.CreateWorkbook(1); >// create chart worksheet >IChart chart = chartBook.Charts.Add(); >IWorksheet sheet = chartBook.Worksheets[ 0 ]; > >... >I want to show the chart in sheet with source data

Replied On June 26, 2004 09:42 PM

Thanks for your reply.My Syncfusion Suite is full version of 2.0.5.1

Jussi Ropo
Replied On December 7, 2004 02:29 AM

In which version is this feature available? I''m currently using 2.0.5.1

Replied On December 7, 2004 08:58 AM

Hi, This feature is available in the latest version of Essential ExcelRW 3.0. Please create a Direc-Trac incident if you would like to download the release candidate version of 3.0. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >In which version is this feature available? I''m currently using 2.0.5.1

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;