We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Zoom event

Hi, Is there an event available that gets fired after zooming the chart? I need to be notified after the user zoomed the chart. Best regards, Holger Persch

3 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 25, 2004 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Holger, There isn''t an event to track changes in ZoomFactorX or ZoomFactorY. I have submitted a feature request to our development team and I will update you as soon as I have more information. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

HP Holger Persch June 29, 2004 07:47 AM UTC

Hi Davis, FYI, when I looked into the Esential Chart''s sources I found the following lines of code: /// Event that will be raised when the visible range changes during zooming. /// public event EventHandler VisibleRangeChanged; Unfortunately the VisibleRangeChanged event is never been fired. Regards, Holger

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Holger, Thanks. We have made changes now and the VisibleRangeChanged event is raised when the ZoomFactor or ZoomPosition is changed. This fix should be included in our next patch release. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon