We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Zoom event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15710 Jun 24,2004 11:26 PM Jun 30,2004 05:08 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Chart
Holger Persch
Asked On June 24, 2004 11:26 PM

Hi, Is there an event available that gets fired after zooming the chart? I need to be notified after the user zoomed the chart. Best regards, Holger Persch

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2004 08:08 AM

Hi Holger, There isn''t an event to track changes in ZoomFactorX or ZoomFactorY. I have submitted a feature request to our development team and I will update you as soon as I have more information. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Holger Persch
Replied On June 29, 2004 03:47 AM

Hi Davis, FYI, when I looked into the Esential Chart''s sources I found the following lines of code: /// Event that will be raised when the visible range changes during zooming. /// public event EventHandler VisibleRangeChanged; Unfortunately the VisibleRangeChanged event is never been fired. Regards, Holger

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2004 05:08 AM

Hi Holger, Thanks. We have made changes now and the VisibleRangeChanged event is raised when the ZoomFactor or ZoomPosition is changed. This fix should be included in our next patch release. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;