We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking questions

Hi, I have a question about your docking windows. Does it allow docking into the MDI child windows? When do you plan to release it? BTW, I liked what I saw in Essential Tools. -Sigmond Addam

1 Reply

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team April 6, 2002 06:07 PM UTC

Hello Sigmond, All docking windows in the Docking Windows section of the Syncfusion Showcase are being docked within the MDI child window, while the spawned sample shows windows docked within the main form. To answer your question, yes it is possible to have docking windows in both the main and child forms. However, at present, we do not support inter-form docking ie., dragging windows off the main form and docking them onto a child form or between two instances of a child form. In this version of Essential Tools, the docking windows initialized within a form can be docked only to that particular form. Inter-form docking should be available starting with the next version of Essential Tools. The Release candidate of Essential Tools will be available from 4/10/02. Thanks, Prakash Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon