We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartPoint Tooltips

Hi, I have problems with the tooltips of chart points. I constated the following behaviours: - the first tooltip appears, but the second, third and so on don''t - all don''t appear When the tooltips don''t appear, I force the chart to repaint itself and then it works. Any suggestions? Michael

5 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 24, 2004 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Michael, Could you please tell us what version of Essential Chart you are using? I know for sure that this issue was addressed in a earlier patch. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 28, 2004 03:32 AM UTC

Hi, I am using version 2.0.5.1

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 06:14 PM UTC

Hi, Could you please try this sample and let us know if you see the same behavior: chartstackingtooltip.zip Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 1, 2004 09:26 AM UTC

Hi, I''m not quite sure what you wanted to prove with that. You''re right, the tooltips appear in your example. But it seems to be just a workaround. So far, nice idea. I modified your example with the little loop that just explicitly sets the tooltips using the Styles property of the series. There you can see the strange behaviour. Can you reconstruct my problem with that example? tooltip_8564.zip

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 1, 2004 05:26 PM UTC

Hi, Sorry I wasn''t clear about why I wanted you to check with that sample. We had a problem previously that resulted in the Tooltips not appearing with the sample I had posted also. I wanted to make sure you were not having the same problem. I am able to reproduce the problem with setting the Tooltips directly. I will coordinate with the development team and get a fix included in the next available build. I will also update this thread when the fix is available. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon