Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart.
You can get started with Essential Chart through the following resources:
1. Product Samples: All of these samples installed with the product (with the evaluation version also) are accessible through the Developer Center interface. The samples come with C#and VB.NET source code. For Essential Chart, the samples provide information of Populating the Chart with data, different types of Charts, Settings for changing chart appearance, date specific handling and customizing the Chart legend.
2. Class Reference and Users Guide: The class reference and users guide provide detailed information on using the ChartControl. The Users guide is provided in PDF and HTML Help formats. They are also accessible through the Documentation tab of the developer center.
3. Chart Knowledge Base: The Essential Chart KB can be accessed through:
Specific usage scenarios and tips are posted here on a regular basis.
4. Essential Chart Blogs: The Essential Chart team mainatins its blog at the following location:
You can see new samples that have not made into the chart install posted here first. Product updates and other time sensitive information is also posted to the blog.
5. Essential Chart Forum: The forums are a good way to interact with Syncfusion Essential Chart support and other Chart users. You can ask for guidance about implmenting a particular type of Chart (example: a moving chart like the CPU usage chart in Windows Task Manager). We (Syncfusion support) will provide samples and pointers that would help you get started with Essential Chart.
You will also find it useful if you run into a problem is generic in nature in nature. Specific issues that appear to be bugs can be brought to Syncfusion''s notice through our Direct-Trac system (See below)
6. Direct-Trac support system: The Direct-Trac support system provides support when you run into specific issues. You can access it at:
We are also interested in your feedback relating to the above resources and ways to improve them.