We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Docking Manager auto-hide spped

Hi SF Is it possible to change the speed at which the docking windows ''auto-hide''? I have noticed it repaints while docking windows are hiding - and actually takes quite a performance hit on low-refresh monitor rates (and projectors). Is there a docking style Property that can be set to not animate the docking behaviour? or at least on that I can set to speed the hide of a unpinned docked-window up? Regards Mark

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2004 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Mark, The docking manager has static properties for controlling the animation speed and animation step. Please try setting the animation step to a very large number DockingManager.AnimationStep = 5000; This should make the animation very fast. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi SF >Is it possible to change the speed at which the docking windows ''auto-hide''? >I have noticed it repaints while docking windows are hiding - and actually >takes quite a performance hit on low-refresh monitor rates (and projectors). >Is there a docking style Property that can be set to not animate the docking behaviour? >or at least on that I can set to speed the hide of a unpinned docked-window up? >Regards >Mark

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon