We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Gridcolumns collection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15577 Jun 22,2004 06:10 PM Jun 23,2004 04:02 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Vivek
Asked On June 22, 2004 06:10 PM

Hi, How can i get the collection of columns without any formatted entry (no entry for ''X'', ''.''), just the actual columns? when i see in debug i see a property ''GridColumns" (this.griddataboundgrid1.binder.gridcolumns) but it is not available to use. please do reply. thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 23, 2004 04:02 AM

So you are using LayoutColumns then? If so, you can get the a GridBoundColumnCollection using this code. GridHierarchyLevel level0 = this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.RootHierarchyLevel; GridBoundColumnCollection gbcc = level0.GridBoundColumns; BUT, this collection will have empty place holder columns for the ''.'', ''-'', etc. If you only want the columns that are in your datasource, then you should look at the datasource, maybe this.dataTable1.Columns. If you are only putting some of the columns from your datatable into the grid, then when you do this, you could create your own list for use later when you need it.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;