We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePickerAdv - Capturing the change of the Checked property

I can''t find an event that fires when the user checks/unchecks the checkbox in a DateTimePickerAdv control. I''ve tried BindableValueChanged, Click & MouseDown. Is there no event to hook to? Thanks!

5 Replies

LS Lori S. Pearsall June 21, 2004 12:17 PM UTC

The specific case I''m looking at is when IsNullDate is true. I''m not getting any events when I click on the checkbox.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 23, 2004 03:24 PM UTC

Hi Lori, Currently you cannot access the checkbox in the DateTimePickerAdv to check it''s checkstate. I have notified the Essential Tools team about this issue. I will update this posting as soon as I hear back from them. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 26, 2004 11:12 PM UTC

Hi Lori, Just a quick update on this issue. This feature has been added internally and will be available in the next release. A new event , "CheckBoxCheckedChanged event" will be raised when the check state changes. Thank you for your co-operation. Best regards, Stephen. >Hi Lori, > >Currently you cannot access the checkbox in the DateTimePickerAdv to check it''s checkstate. I have notified the Essential Tools team about this issue. > >I will update this posting as soon as I hear back from them. > >Regards >Arun

LS Lori S. Pearsall August 18, 2004 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Stephen Can you confirm whether the "CheckBoxCheckedChanged" event is available in 2.1.0.9? Thanks, Lori >Hi Lori, > >Just a quick update on this issue. This feature has been added internally and will be available in the next release. A new event , "CheckBoxCheckedChanged event" will be raised when the check state changes. Thank you for your co-operation. > >Best regards, > >Stephen. > > >>Hi Lori, >> >>Currently you cannot access the checkbox in the DateTimePickerAdv to check it''s checkstate. I have notified the Essential Tools team about this issue. >> >>I will update this posting as soon as I hear back from them. >> >>Regards >>Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 18, 2004 08:11 PM UTC

Hi Lori, The DateTimePickerAdv now has a CheckBoxCheckedChanged event for this purpose. This feature is availbale in v2.1.0.9 and you could use this as shown in code below : this.dateTimePickerAdv1.CheckBoxCheckedChanged += new EventHandler(CheckState_Changed); private void CheckState_Changed (object sender, EventArgs arg) { if (this.dateTimePickerAdv1.Checked == true) MessageBox.Show("DateTimePickerAdv Checked"); else MessageBox.Show("DateTimePickerAdv Unchecked"); } Please refer to the test sample that show this and let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion,Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon