We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

drag and drop not working

hi, i'm trying to use drag and drop in SfListView.it works fine when i'm using Liner layout.but it does not work when i'm using grid layout . please help me to resolve this.
i have to work with Gridlayout to show images.

3 Replies

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team May 13, 2020 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Muhammad,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your requirement of “Drag and drop the items when using GridLayout in SfListView” in ListView Xamarin.Forms. we have already logged a feature request for the same. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.   

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then.  

Thank you for requesting this feature and helping us define it. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts.  

We are closing this incident now. You can also communicate with us regarding the open features any time using our Feature Report page.   

We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have an immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases.   

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands. So, this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count.  

Regards, 
SaiGanesh Sakthivel

MZ Muhammad Zubair May 13, 2020 03:05 PM UTC

i can't open the link that you post in comment.
and i have one more query. i have two SfListView and i'm trying to drag a image from one list to other it works fin, but problem is when i drag the item from the list and go outside from that list i can't see that item. i follow this thread
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/137016/drag-and-drop-in-two-list-view
and it works fine but i can't see moving item when go outside from one list to other.but it appear on same list .
can you please help me.

SS SaiGanesh Sakthivel Syncfusion Team May 14, 2020 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have checked the reported query “drag and drop the item from one listview to another listview” from our end. We would like to inform you that we have already prepare the KB documentation for your requirement. Please refer to the following link for the KB documentation. 

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
SaiGanesh Sakthivel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon