We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

persistSelection is not working

When I use  persistSelection in grid is not working with group. If I didn't use group select all working all pages but I used with group is not working?

7 Replies

AG Ajith Govarthan Syncfusion Team April 17, 2020 04:46 PM UTC

Hi kenan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query : When I use  persistSelection in grid is not working with group. If I didn't use group select all working all pages but I used with group is not working? 

We have confirmed that the reported behavior is an issue from our side and logged a bug for same as “PersistSelection not working properly with grouping”. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and will include the defect fix in our upcoming patch release which will roll out on or before Apr 29th 2020. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Regards, 
Ajith G 

KD kenan dogan April 23, 2020 12:03 PM UTC

First page okay but the second, the third and another page is don't check?

AG Ajith Govarthan Syncfusion Team April 24, 2020 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Kenan, 

Thanks for the update. 

We can able to reproduce the reported behavior when we enable grouping. So, when we fix the issue we will consider this case and we will update once the issue has been fixed. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Ajith G. 

KD kenan dogan May 7, 2020 09:20 AM UTC

Hi,

Is it done? Should I update?

AG Ajith Govarthan Syncfusion Team May 8, 2020 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Kenan, 

Sorry for the delayed update. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Javascript2 patch release ( v18.1.46) has been rolled out successfully and in that release we have added the fix for “PersistSelection not working properly with grouping” issue. So please update your package to the current version to get this. 

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ajith G. 

KD kenan dogan May 10, 2020 08:28 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you so much.

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team May 11, 2020 05:18 AM UTC

Hi Kenan, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon