We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DevTrack Error

When attempting to submit an update an incident, I got: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a005e' Invalid use of Null: 'Replace' /support/public.asp, line 513 -- David

7 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2002 06:00 PM UTC

Hi David, Was this a one-off occurence or are you encountering the problem on a regular basis? Syncfusion Technical Support

DA David November 10, 2002 04:35 PM UTC

It occured when I submitted my first reply to an incident. The reply actually did make it into your database (though I didn't know it at that point). So I tried again and got the same error. You'll see my reply showing up twice. :) Since that time it has not occured. Although that same night I noticed the forums also having problems. You'll see posts with no author/time listed. Not sure if its releated but they both cleared up at about the same time too. -- David

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2002 01:47 PM UTC

David, Could possibly related to extensive traffic at the particular time. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will keep note of the problem, and if it appears to occur on a frequent basis, Thanks, Prakash

PS Prakash S Syncfusion Team November 11, 2002 01:54 PM UTC

Please ignore my previous update. I inadvertently hit the 'Post' button before I was done. To reiterate, the error could possibly be related to extensive traffic at the particular time. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. I have forwarded this report to our web support group. We will monitor the situation to see if this is a frequent occurence. Prakash

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 11, 2002 02:22 PM UTC

Hi David We apologize the inconvenience. Are you still encountering the problem? Can you email the incident number to support@syncfusion.com? Thanks Arun

DA David November 12, 2002 02:13 PM UTC

So far, no further occurances. If I see it again I'll pass along all the details I can. But I've replied to many incidents since then, and no problem. Just a fluke, maybe. :) -- David

AS Arun Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 12, 2002 05:57 PM UTC

Thanks. Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon