We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

No Pdf render in F.E after PdfViewerController.Load method

Hello, I have a problem with the rendering the PDF in local.
My SyncFusion elements are versioned 17.4.0.39.

The method "Load" returns 200 (with the pdf in json format), but it is not rendered in the viewer.

6 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team February 10, 2020 07:07 AM UTC

Hi Alessio, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue with the provide details. We have shared the simple sample in which we have tried to reproduce the issue in the below link, 

Note: If the document name  provided  in documentPath is not available our online PDF Viewer web service project then the document will not be displayed.  

Refer to the below KB to create PDF Viewer web service project and provide that URL to the serviceUrl property of the PDF Viewer.  

Please try this and let us know if you have any concerns on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

AL Alessio February 10, 2020 09:31 AM UTC

Hi,
the problem is not coming out when I point to your serviceUrl, but only when I try to read the pdf in local service url.
I have zipped the project, let me know if you can reproduce the issue.. anyway I've tried every project in your documentation about Pdf Viewer and I still have the same problem, maybe it's a version problem of  libraries.

AL Alessio February 10, 2020 09:36 AM UTC

I've uploaded the .zip project

Attachment: PdfViewer_WebAPI_Service1363607989_c4cb8027.zip

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team February 11, 2020 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Alessio, 

Thank you for your update. 

We have analyzed the provided sample and found that Scripts and the sever side NuGets are referred in different version, so the PDF document is not rendered in PDF Viewer. We have shared the modified sample in the below link, 

Note:  
  • Kindly use Scripts, CSS and NuGet packages of same version in your project to avoid issues
  • Kindly delete bin, obj and X86 or x64 folders which contains the Pdfium assemblies and then build the project when upgraded to latest version
  • Always use CDN links with version to get the latest chages included for that specific release, because cdn links without version does not contain the latest changes.
  • Since we have implemented new features in our latest releases, kindly upgrade your controller code.

Please try this and revert us with more details if you have any concerns on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

AL Alessio February 11, 2020 10:05 AM UTC

Thank you, now it works correctly.
Just two questions: 
  • Always use CDN links with version to get the latest chages included for that specific release: Can you send to me the link where to get updated of new versions?
  • Since we have implemented new features in our latest releases, kindly upgrade your controller code: Again, how can i get updated on this?
In the documentation there is no way to check the version of the guide.. if there it is, I would like to know.
Thanks,
Alessio

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team February 12, 2020 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Alessio,  

Thank you for your update. 

Please find the details of your query from the below, 

Query 
Details 
Always use CDN links with version to get the latest changes included for that specific release: Can you send to me the link where to get updated of new versions? 
We can get the latest version from the release notes, 

We can get the latest release version of the PDF Viewer(client side) from the below,  

Since we have implemented new features in our latest releases, kindly upgrade your controller code: Again, how can i get updated on this? 
We will update our documentation for the controller changes 
In the documentation there is no way to check the version of the guide.. if there it is, I would like to know. 
We can get the latest version details from release notes. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon