We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

[Server-Side] Websocket get heavy with license warnings when license is already valid

For each EjsComponent rendered, that's not pre-rendered, gets additional license-warning-elements without any text transmitted via Blazor's Websocket on JS.RenderBatch and those either aren't on DOM.
In my case I have a dynamic generated EjsMenu with MenuTemplates and it got very heavy on network. For 1 Root MenuItem and 5 dynamic generated MenuItems the one message with JS.RenderBatch weights over 50kb bloated with those license-warning elements.
I use a valid license with matching version. No license warning showed on page render.

5 Replies

BS Banupriya Selvaraj Syncfusion Team February 12, 2020 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Simon,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support and sorry for the delay.  

We have validated your reported issue and we suspect that the base64 font icon loaded dynamically from our component may be the cause of the problem. Please refer the below video demonstration and sample for more details.  

If we misunderstood your issue description, then please share us the below details. It will be helpful to us for validating the issue further.  

1. Syncfusion package version.
  2. Screenshot of the exact issue with more details.
  3. Code snippet to reproduce the reported issue.

Please let us know if you need any assistance on this.  

Regards,  
Banupriya 

SI Simon February 12, 2020 04:48 PM UTC

I said websocket, the Server-Side Blazor Signal-R connection.
Attached the video, in this case they are 30-40kb big websocket message because of those license-warnings. Where none are visible and a valid license is in use.

Attachment: Desktop2020.02.1217.36.16.01_hevc_47290444.rar

BS Banupriya Selvaraj Syncfusion Team February 14, 2020 01:39 PM UTC

Hi Simon,  

Thanks for the video footage.  

We have validated the reported issue and we can able to reproduce it on our end. We will resolve this in our upcoming third patch release which is expected to be rolled out on March 3, 2020.  

Until then we appreciate your patience.  

Regards,  
Banupriya 

BS Banupriya Selvaraj Syncfusion Team March 4, 2020 02:46 PM UTC

Hi Simon, 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We will include the fix for the reported issue in our upcoming Essential studio Volume 1, 2020 release which is expected to rolled out on end of March, 2020. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Banupriya 

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team October 26, 2020 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Simon, 

Thank you for your patience.  

We are glad that we have fixed this with our Volume 1, 2020 release itself.  

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon