We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Y axis value round off

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

151190 Feb 3,2020 12:32 PM UTC Feb 4,2020 11:57 AM UTC Flutter 1
Tags: SfCartesianChart
sundar
Asked On February 3, 2020 12:32 PM UTC

I am not able to round off the y-axis values, for example, my value is 85.76 my output should be 86, based on that I have to change my y-axis maximum value also. I am setting up an interval with maximum value/number of intervals (ex: 145/4), if I give interval like this till 144(if I round of in dart) only it is appearing, but my max value is 145.

Dharanidharan Dharmasivam [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 4, 2020 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Sundar, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have analyzed your query and we would like to let you know that by default, the chart will calculate the intervals based on the axis size and data source. If your data is dynamic and you can’t predict the interval and data, you can also check with rangePadding options in the axis. Here for example, if the rangePadding is round, the range will get rounded to the nearest numeric value. For more information on range padding, find the user guide below. 

So, kindly check whether your requirement is achievable with this range padding option or else provide more information on your query.  

Thanks 
Dharani. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon