We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting error Class Constructor Dialog cannot be invoked without new

I am getting the following 
Class Constructor Dialog cannot be invoked without new on HTML code. I am attaching the HTML and code for your reference.

This is on 17.4.46.

Please let me know how to get this working.

Thank You,

Regards,

Ameet

Attachment: groupMembers_13a7eaec.zip

4 Replies

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 3, 2020 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Ameet, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support, 

We have validated your reported query, we are unable to reproduce the reported issue “Getting error Class Constructor Dialog cannot be invoked without new” from our end. We have also prepared a sample. 

Could you please provide us the following details to provide solution at earliest 
  • Share a video demo of your issue reproducing sample.
  • If possible, send us the screen shot of the error log, you have faced.
  • Replicate the issue in the above sample and return it to us.

Regards, 
Indrajith 

AM Ameet February 5, 2020 01:20 PM UTC

I used your code to compare my code and found out that you are using Angular 7 and I am using Angular 8. I am attaching more files for your reference. It has the screenshots of the console and sources tab. It shows the error what generated it.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank You,

Regards,

Ameet

Attachment: dialogError_5aee6675.zip

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 7, 2020 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Ameet,

We have created a new incident under your Direct trac account to follow up with this query. We suggest you to follow up with the incident for further updates. Please log in using the below link. 

Regards, 
Indrajith 

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 7, 2020 03:47 PM UTC

Hi Ameet, 

Thanks for Joining the meeting, 

We are glad than your reported issues are resolved with the meeting by setting the target property as ‘es5’ in tsconfig.json file. The target issue is common in Angular 8 and below is the reference link for it. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Indrajith 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon