We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

getBatchChanges() doesn't return last row without double click

the problem is as follow:

1) i edit 1st row , then double click the second row to edit, i can see the value returned in console using console.log
2) i edit 2nd row, then do not double click but just a single click, the second row is not returned.
3) to return the edited in (2), i have to double click on grid

3 Replies

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team January 31, 2020 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Suman, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query : i edit 2nd row, then do not double click but just a single click, the second row is not returned. to return the edited in (2), i have to double click on grid 

We were unable to reproduce the reported problem at our end and created a simple sample for your reference. In that sample, we have showed the batchChangesRecords in console in the cellSaved event. 
By default cellSaved event triggers each time when the cell is saved. Please refer the below sample and code example for more information. 

App.component.html 
<ejs-grid #grid [dataSource]='data' [selectionSettings]='selectionOptions'[editSettings]='editSettings'  
    height='273px'(cellSaved)='cellSaved($event)'> 
------ 
  </ejs-grid> 

App.component.ts 

export class AppComponent { 

@ViewChild('grid', {static: false}) 
    grid: GridComponent; 
     public editSettings: EditSettingsModel; 
    public data: Object[]; 
------- 

public ngOnInit(): void { 
        this.data = hierarchyOrderdata; 
         this.editSettings = { allowEditing: true, allowAdding: true, allowDeleting: true, mode:'Batch' }; 
-------- 
    } 
// triggers each time when the cell is saved (Batch Edit only) 
    cellSaved(args){ 

console.log(this.grid.getBatchChanges()) 
    } 

If you are still faced the problem please share the below details to validate further and provide a better solution. 

1. Share the full grid code and versions of all the syncfusion packages you have used.
  2. If possible share the issue reproduce sample.
  3. Share the details, when ( eventName ) you have showed the batchChangedRecords in console.

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar.      

SK Suman Kumar January 31, 2020 01:36 PM UTC

Thank you balaji. This worked flawlessly. I used the wrong event  "oncelledit" earlier.

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team January 31, 2020 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Suman, 

We glad that your issue has been fixed.  

Please get back to us if you require further other assistance from us. 

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon