We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

tutorial works fine, putting in my project i see nothing.

I don't know what I'm missing.  I have a MVVM project style, not MVC, so under Pages I have index.cshtml, where I added:

<div class=" control-section">
                        <div id="wrapper" class="datepicker-section">
                            <div id="datepicker-control">
                                <ejs-datepicker id="datepicker" placeholder="Choose a Date"></ejs-datepicker>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                    </div>

<form method="post"> ....

The form comes up fine.  The date picker is not visible.

Packages:

_ViewImports.cshtml:
@addTagHelper "*, Syncfusion.EJ"

_Layout.cshtml:

1 Reply

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 30, 2020 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

While checking the provided screenshot, you have rendered the EJ2 DatePicker component but installed the EJ1 Core NuGet packages and imports the tag helper o for EJ1 DatePicker component.  

So, If you want to render the Syncfusion EJ2 DatePicker component, you need to install the “Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core“ NuGet package and imports the tag helper “@addTagHelper *, Syncfusion.EJ2“ to render Syncfusion EJ2 ASP Net Core components. 

Screenshot:  

Please find the UG link from below. 

UG Link:  

Else, if you want to render the Syncfusion EJ 1 DatePicker component means, please make use of the below code as showcased in below UG documentation. 

<ej-date-picker id="startDate" value="DateTime.Now" html-attributes="htmlAttr"></ej-date-picker>  

Still issue persists, please revert us with issue reproducing sample and whether you want to use EJ1 or EJ2 component that will help us to check and proceed further at our end. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon