We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Which CAdES profiles for digital signatures are supported?

According to your documentation your library seems to support CAdES and long-term validation, but what CAdES profile is supported exactly?

I have signed a document with CADES and LTV enabled. I would have assumed that the full certificate chain up to the root together with the corresponding OCSP validation at the timepoint of signing is embedded into the PDF. If look at the signed PDF with the tool digiSeal reader, it seems that some elements of the trust chain are still missing and need to be added by the tool to beCAdES-LT compliant.
Which standard/profile does your library currently support?

3 Replies

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team January 28, 2020 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Thorsten,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have analyzed your query and currently we are checking on this. Could you please share us the certificate file with details which has been used in your end , it will helpful for us to provide the precise solution on this.  

Regards, 
Sowmiya Loganathan 

TT Thorsten Twellmann January 28, 2020 01:50 PM UTC

Should I sign a PDF file as an example? Would this file be publicly accessible if I upload the file as an attachment to a reply? I would prefer to provide it as a nonpublic upload.

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team January 29, 2020 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Thorsten,  
We have created a new incident under your Direct trac account to follow up with this query. We suggest you to follow up with the incident for further updates. Please log in using the below link.  
Regards, 
Somwiya L 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon