We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

error in project elayer

Hello,
I'm used the control map with asp.net 3.0 but I have this error:

My code

<ejs-maps id="maps" load="window.onMapLoad" shapeSelected="window.shapeSelected">
        <e-layers>
            <e-layer dataSource="ViewBag.electiondata" shapeData="ViewBag.usmap" shapeDataPath="State" shapePropertyPath="name">
            </e-layer>
        </e-layers>
    </ejs-maps>

Description error:
The <e-layers> tag is not allowed by parent <ejs-maps> tag helper. Only child tags with name(s) 'e-maps-layers, e-maps-annotations, e-maps-titlesettings, e-maps-zoomsettings, e-maps-centerposition, e-maps-legendsettings, e-maps-mapsarea, e-maps-border, e-maps-margin' are allowed.

Help me 
thank

6 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team January 27, 2020 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Luigi, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have analyzed your query. Kindly use e-maps-layers tags instead of the e-layers tag. We have changed this in our end, and this will be refreshed in the help document site on our service pack 1 release which is expected to be rolled out at the end of this week. We will let you know once our changes reflected in live. 

Please find the below code snippet for your reference, 
<ejs-maps id="maps"> 
    <e-maps-zoomsettings enable="true"></e-maps-zoomsettings> 
    <e-maps-layers> 
        <e-maps-layer shapeData="ViewBag.shapeData1"> 
        </e-maps-layer> 
    </e-maps-layers> 
</ejs-maps> 

Kindly revert us, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

LU Luigi January 27, 2020 09:40 AM UTC

Thank.

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team January 27, 2020 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Luigi, 

Most welcome. Please let us know, if you have any other concerns. We are always happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team January 31, 2020 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Luigi, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have refreshed our documentation with reported changes. Kindly find the documentation link, 

Regards, 
Baby. 

LU Luigi January 31, 2020 05:32 PM UTC

Thank.

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team February 3, 2020 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Luigi,  

Most welcome. Please let us know, if you have any other concerns. We are always happy to assist you.  

Regards,  
Baby.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon