We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Capability of working hours and NonAccesibleBlock for each resource

Hello, I am currently working with a big schedule for multiple resources and I need the capability of adding the schedule working hours for each resource no for the entire schedule, also I need the capability to add non accesible blocks by resources, just like the appointment that are divided based on the resources you add it. This is all because i have multiple resources the have different lunch times and working hours and I won't like to use and appointment that works as a block or to denote non working hours.

3 Replies

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 24, 2020 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Thank you contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your requirement of “Providing values for working hour and non accessible blocks for each resource”. We regret that as of now there is no support to provide values for each resource. Kindly share more details on your requirement we will validate and consider it as a new feature request. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

HA Hector Asencio January 24, 2020 05:31 PM UTC

Thank you for your response. This will be a great upgrade for the scheduler and a very important feature. I have multiple persons working in the same office and I have a receptionist making appointments and handling each person schedule. I need the capability to add difference working hours by resources,  instead of moving the hours of the schedule only to adjust to the hours provided, create like a gray, or the color I choose, area to denote the non working areas for each resource in the resource collection. I can have one user that works from 9 am to 5 pm, other user that works from 1 pm to 8 pm and I will like to have both resources active in the calendar each one with the non working hours marked just like a block or something similar. the same goes with the blocks. I need to show multiple resources each resource with difference blocks. At the moment the only workaround that I find is creating appointments, that behave like blocks and non working hours. but this increase code complexity and take longer to evaluate and create. It will greatly improve the usability of the uwp sfscheduler.

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 27, 2020 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have analyzed and considered your requirement of “Provide special region support for each resource” in Schedule UWP and logged a feature request for the same. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release.  

Thank you for requesting this feature and helping us define it. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts. 

You can also communicate with us regarding the open features any time using our Feature Report page.   

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon