Thanks for your update.
We have analyzed the reported exception it seems as below mentioned forum discussion that exception it occurs some cases while using async method to get data from database. We would like to let you know that is not related with our control. To resolve this, please use the as below code snippet
Device.BeginInvokeOnMainThread(async () =>
//Do your action
Since we do not know the exact scenario of your case, can you update complete code snippet or modified sample with the reported issue which will be helpful for us to investigate more about and provide better solution at the earliest.
Hi. I am able to bind my autocomplete field using Device.BeginInvokeOnMainThread
Just wondering while HTTPClient is trying to get the data, are we able to show a busy icon in the autocomplete field?
And also I realized that the suggestion box does not show under the following steps
- on load, I type 3 character in the field
- code start to search for the list with HTTP client
- list bind to autocomplete
- suggestion box is shown
- after making a selection, I search another item, this item is another new list
- the code will manage the list from 2 with the list from 5 using list1.Union(list2).ToList();
- after binding the suggestion is not open
- make a change to the field, example remove 1 character or add 1 character before the box is shown
would like to know is there any way to make the suggestion box be shown in steps 7 instead of 8?