We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

iOS doesn't display negative value for column series while Android does in SFChart

Hi, 

Tried on different versions on Syncfusion SFCHart,  but in  iOS  Bar chart Y Axis (Numerical axis) label is not taking (- negative sign) for any negative value. 

Attached demo sample which shows both positive & negative Bar where it shows top and bottom positioning for different set of values but no negative values on Y axis though.

My requirement is like in same Android project where (-) appends in case of Y Axis  values displayed on bar.

Regards
Pawan Shakya

Attachment: Chart_Xamarin_1ddce622.zip

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Pawan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We would like to let you know that "Negative symbol is not shown in the latest version(v13) of iOS for axis labels" is a known issue and has been fixed with our SfChart Nuget version 17.4.0.41. 

Please update the latest version of SfChart (v17.4.0.43) to resolve this issue. 

Release notes: 

Note: SfChart Nuget v16.1.0.37 used in your updated sample.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

PS Pawan Shakya January 21, 2020 07:10 AM UTC

Hi, 

After login into portal, for license download under latest official version list I could see only 17. 4.0.39 and which is also giving same issue.

Please let me know how i can get above mentioned latest packge along with its serial key as it varies with each version. 

Will same license key 17.4.0.39 will work for latest 17.4.0.43 which I am trying to install ? 

Regards 
Pawan Shakya 

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team January 21, 2020 04:23 PM UTC

Hi Pawan, 

Thanks for your update. 

Query: How i can get above mentioned latest packge 

We suspected that you were trying to get the latest Weekly Nuget release package (v17.4.0.43) from the Downloads section. Weekly Nuget release will not be available in that, only Main release and Service Pack, Beta release will be available in downloads section. Please upgrade to the latest version as per the link below 

Query: Will same license key 17.4.0.39 will work for latest 17.4.0.43 which I am trying to install ? 

Follow the steps suggested in the following KB article link to generate the license key. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/8976/how-to-generate-license-key-for-licensed-products

Syncfusion license keys are both version and platform specific. So, you have to generate the license key for the specific version and use it in your application. As you are using v17.4.0.43, please generate license key in that version and register in your application. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon