We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Gantt chart

hi i am new to use this syncfusion's gantt chart. I'hv installed Syncfusion.EJ2.MVC4 and added 
<add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ2" Version=16.4400.0.40, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
this assembly in web.config file.but its showing error for the assembly.and when i comment this assembly i get following result 
I have tried one sample example on gantt in mvc chart but its showing me following result
Result:
Syncfusion.EJ2.Gantt.GanttBuilder .TaskFields(ts => ts.Id("TaskId").Name("TaskName").StartDate("StartDate").EndDate("EndDate").Duration("Duration").Progress("Progress") .Child("SubTasks")).Render()

Plz guide me 

1 Reply

KR Karthikeyan Raja Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Archana, 

We have analyzed your query and we suspect that the reported issue is due to space in front of  TaskFields. Kindly remove that space from your code.  
Please find the below documentation and sample links for Getting started of Gantt 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan Raja. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon