We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot install package

Hi

I'm trying the component with the command

npm install @syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations –save

as indicated in the documentation.

I get this error on image attached

All my application for the moment works perfect...

Please help me!

7 Replies

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have ensured the installation of navigation package at our end, since which is properly installing. And we can’t able to find your reported image in last update. Kindly reattach your error image / issue replication steps / share your workable sample(if possible) for serve you better. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

JL jose luis barajas January 21, 2020 02:46 AM UTC

Hi..

In windows console, i run :

npm install @syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations --save
npm WARN @syncfusion/ej2-vue-base@17.4.43 requires a peer of vue@2.5.2 - 2.5.21 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN @syncfusion/ej2-vue-base@17.4.43 requires a peer of vue@2.5.2 - 2.5.21 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN @syncfusion/ej2-vue-base@17.4.39 requires a peer of vue@2.5.2 - 2.5.21 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN @syncfusion/ej2-vue-base@17.4.39 requires a peer of vue@2.5.2 - 2.5.21 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN bootstrap@4.3.1 requires a peer of jquery@1.9.1 - 3 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN eslint-plugin-vue@5.2.3 requires a peer of eslint@^5.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN vue-c3@1.2.11 requires a peer of c3@^0.5.4 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN vue-eslint-parser@5.0.0 requires a peer of eslint@^5.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@1.2.9 (node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.2.9: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})

+ @syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations@17.4.43
updated 1 package and audited 923751 packages in 11.43s

17 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

found 0 vulnerabilities

Next in, my source code I get this

<script>
import Vue from 'vue'
import { AXIOS } from '../../axios-config'

// IMPORTAR COMPONENTES DE SYNCFUSION
import { DatePickerPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-calendars';
Vue.use(DatePickerPlugin);

import { DropDownListPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-dropdowns';
Vue.use(DropDownListPlugin);

import { RichTextEditorPlugin, Toolbar, Link, Image, HtmlEditor, Table, QuickToolbar } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-richtexteditor';
Vue.use(RichTextEditorPlugin);

import { ToastPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-notifications';
Vue.use(ToastPlugin);

import { ColorPickerPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-inputs';
import { DropDownButtonPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-splitbuttons';
import { enableRipple } from '@syncfusion/ej2-base';

enableRipple(true);
Vue.use(ColorPickerPlugin);
Vue.use(DropDownButtonPlugin);

import { FileManagerPlugin, DetailsView, NavigationPane, Toolbar as ToolbarForFileManager } from "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-filemanager";
Vue.use(FileManagerPlugin);

import { AccordionPlugin } from '@syncfuion/ej2-vue-navigations';
Vue.use(AccordionPlugin);

When I run again in console
npm run serve

I get this again

> vue-cli-service serve

INFO  Starting development server...
98% after emitting CopyPlugin

ERROR  Failed to compile with 1 errors                                                                                                                               8:39:56 PM
This dependency was not found:

* @syncfuion/ej2-vue-navigations in ./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--12-0!./node_modules/babel-loader/lib!./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref--0-0!./node_modules/vue-loader/lib??vue-loader-options!./src/components/Works/WorkDetail.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&

To install it, you can run: npm install --save @syncfuion/ej2-vue-navigations

Pleases help!

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 21, 2020 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your attached error report, in that we suspect that the Vue package dependency may not properly installed which could be the cause. Kindly downloaded the latest stable version 2.6.11. Kindly refer the below links for the Vue platforms, 

Peer dependency related issue fixed link: https://github.com/vuejs/vue-cli/issues/2862 

Kindly try the latest stable Vue version 2.6.11 and if the issue still persist kindly share the package.json file / navigation code / image / runnable sample(if possible) for the better serve. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

JL jose luis barajas January 21, 2020 06:43 PM UTC

Hi
I just updated to vue version 2.6.11

and I get the same error

I send to you my package.json file

Also for your info I execute the following command

npm list -g --depth=0

and I get

Attachment: package_af3aa179.rar

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 22, 2020 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have prepared a default Accordion sample, which is working properly at our end. And it can be downloaded from the following link, 

Steps to be followed to create and run the default Accordion sample: 
npm install -g @vue/cli 
npm install -g @vue/cli-init 
cd quickstart 
npm install 
npm install @syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations –save 

Add the below codes in App.vue file: 
<template> 
    <div id="app"> 
    <ejs-accordion > 
            <e-accordionitems> 
        <e-accordionitem expanded='true' header='ASP.NET' content='Microsoft ASP.NET is a set of technologies in the Microsoft .NET Framework for building Web applications and XML Web services.'></e-accordionitem> 
        <e-accordionitem header='ASP.NET MVC' content='The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller.'></e-accordionitem> 
        <e-accordionitem header='JavaScript' content='JavaScript (JS) is an interpreted computer programming language.It was originally implemented as part of web browsers so that client-side scripts could interact with the user, control the browser, communicate asynchronously, and alter the document content that was displayed.'></e-accordionitem> 
      </e-accordionitems> 
    </ejs-accordion> 
  </div> 
</template> 
<script> 
import Vue from 'vue'; 
import { AccordionPlugin } from '@syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations'; 

Vue.use(AccordionPlugin); 
export default { 
  name: 'app', 
</script> 

<style> 
</style> 

npm run dev 

Please find the below screenshot of the above sample 

Kindly try the above sample in your machine, , if you still faces any issue at your end, kindly share the issue reproducing sample / try to reproduced the issue in the above sample for the better serve. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

JL jose luis barajas January 22, 2020 08:40 PM UTC

Thanks Its working now

I forgot add this line in my app.vue file

@import "../node_modules/@syncfusion/ej2-vue-navigations/styles/material.css";

Thanks in advance!!

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 05:50 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad that your requirement has fulfilled. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon