We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule resource view is not showing tempalted appointments

Hello,

i have a schedule which shows custom appointments using a datatempalteselector.

Now i'm tryiung to add a resource view to that schedule. As in the documentation i added a resources property to my custom appointment class and added the necessary mappings and resources to my xaml.

When i setShowResourceView="false" i can see all of my appointments styled with my datatemplateselector.
When i setShowResourceView="true", i can see the resources view with my (unselected) resource and no appointments are shown.

Now when i select the resource i expect that the appointments are shown, but they are not shown.

What am i doint wrong here?

Regards,
  Kalle

3 Replies

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Kalle Bumba, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the mentioned issue “Schedule Resource view not showing templated appointments” Xamarin.Forms and we unable to replicate the issue from our end. We have tested resource view with appointment template selector and ShowResourceView dynamic change and it is working fine as expected. We suspect that there may be issue with mapping in the sample. We have prepared a sample for the same, 

We have tested with Syncfusion update version 17.4.0.43 and Xamarin.Forms version 4.4.0.991

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with the following details, 

·       Device configuration details 
·       Issue reproducing video (if possible) 
·       Syncfusion and Xamarin.Forms update version 

It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.   

Regards,
Karthik Raja A

UN Unknown January 15, 2020 09:34 AM UTC

Hello,

thanks for your answer and the provided example.

My problem is solved. It was a mismatch between the resource id set in xaml (which is a string) and the resource id in the event (which is an int).

Regards,
  Kalle

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 11:16 AM UTC

Hi Kalle, 

Thank you for the update. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require further assistance. We are always happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon