We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I want click in a menu option and open a page, easy this way, is difficult ?

I'm new in this work, but i'm in the figth ! I have two menus ( one inside other ) until here i reached, my problem is that when i click in the second menu nothing happen , What i'm doing wrong ? Is there a example like this ?
I'm sending my masterpage.xaml e masterpage.cs, the print of my project , I'm try to choose one of options on the second menu and open a page example Todolistpage.

Thank you :)

Attachment: Masterpage_xaml_ac0287c.zip

5 Replies

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Sidival, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have checked the reported query from our end. We suspect that Cadastros is the second menu in which you are navigating to another page on tap. You can achieve this requirement by triggering the ListView ItemTapped event. Please refer the below code snippet for more reference, 

Xaml: 

<syncfusion:SfListView x:Name="listView" 
                                   SelectionMode="Single" 
                                   ItemTapped="ListView_ItemTapped" 
                                   ItemsSource="{Binding ContactsInfo}" > 

C#: 

private void ListView_ItemTapped(object sender,Syncfusion.ListView.XForms.ItemTappedEventArgs e) 
        { 
            DisplayAlert("", "ListView GroupHeader tapped", "OK"); 
        } 

We have modified the sample based on your requirement, please find the sample by the following link. 

Sample link: SfListViewSample 

You can also refer our online user guide documentation regarding the same by the following link, 

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

SF Sidival Felisberto January 14, 2020 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Natarajan,
     First of all, Thank you so much, In your example there is DisplayAlert("") that I was tryng to use for a long time without a sucess :) .
     My major problem ( in this moment ) is open other page, look this example :
       private void ListView_ItemTapped(object sender, Syncfusion.ListView.XForms.ItemTappedEventArgs e)
        {
            await Navigation.PushModalAsync(new pagina1());
        }
    i know i'm extremely wrong but i have a page which in my app is a menu and when i select an item from this menu the app should open another page i looked for an example like this and found nothing all sflistview examples is like Its that when clicking on an option it shows a popup.

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Sidival, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad that provided solution meets your requirement. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

SF Sidival Felisberto January 16, 2020 01:35 AM UTC

Hi Priva.

I did not understand, I said that the example of Natarajan was not what I needed, I believe we are having a problem of differences in cultures. I'm starting at xamarin and needed an example that shows how to call a second page after clicking on a SfListView option, all the examples you have are just showing a popup I want to show a page.

Attachment: 1_7d658a6d.zip

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Sidival, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have analyzed the reported query. We have prepared the sample to show page on ItemTapped event and attached video for more reference. You can customize the sample based on your requirements. 

private void ListView_ItemTapped(object sender, Syncfusion.ListView.XForms.ItemTappedEventArgs e) 
        { 
                Navigation.PushAsync(new ListDetailsPage()); 
        } 

Please refer the sample and video from the following link, 

Sample: SfListViewSample 

Please check the sample and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon