We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Inline Mode for Markdown

Hi,

I would like to Inline Mode know if there is one for markdown ?

Thanks.

4 Replies

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 09:27 AM UTC

Hi JamesAdams,

Greetings from Syncfusion support 
Currently we doesn’t have support for Inline mode in Markdown editor. We consider as feature a request from our end and it will be available, any of our upcoming releases.   
You can now track the current status of the report, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/11274  

Regards, 
Indrajith 

JA JamesAdams January 14, 2020 09:31 AM UTC

Hi,

ok, and you know if there is a way to do it in a roundabout way ?

JA JamesAdams January 14, 2020 09:40 AM UTC

to work around the problem I activate the preview when loading the page this part works and I hide the toolbar when loading also except that if I hide the tollbar and I activate the preview by default the preview does not work

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 04:04 PM UTC

Hi James, 

Query 1: Workaround for markdown editor inline mode 

Workaround solution for inline mode markdown editor is not possible right now, since it needs source level implementation.

Query 2:  
 I activate the preview when loading the page this part works and I hide the toolbar when loading also except that if I hide the toolbar 

We couldn't conclude your requirement with the provided details, since you insisted the preview are not working and toolbar actions for the inline editor mode. 
Could you please share any additional details regarding your requirement so that we can provide solution at earliest. 

Regards,

Indrajith 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon