We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Advanced Filter Error

I was running the local demo for filtering. Open the advanced filter, and input a value in which is not found in the set results in an error. As seen in the image there is no items found in the filter. When I highlight the text and press "backspace" I get an error. I highlighted the text with my mouse as well as pressing Ctrl+A to select the entire filter. Once you press the backspace key it runs into this error. How do I resolve this error?

5 Replies

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team January 13, 2020 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Julius, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion controls. 

We can able to reproduced your mentioned issue from our end. Currently we are checking the feasibility to resolve the reported issue. We will  validate and  update you the details on January 17, 2020. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Julius, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We can replicate the reported issue and created the bug report for the same. Can you please specify your current Syncfusion version so that We will provide a patch for that version 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

JU Julius January 18, 2020 06:35 PM UTC

I am using version 17.1.0.3.2.

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Julius, 

Thank you for your update. 

You are using the beta version (17.1.0.32), we didn’t provide the patch for beta versions. So we will include the fix for the reported issue “Null reference exception is thrown while clear all the text in the search text box” on our weekly NuGet which will be available in February 04th 2020.  

Please find the below feedback link, 

We appreciate your patience until then.   

Regards,
Farjana Parveen A

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team February 6, 2020 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Julius, 
We have fixed the mentioned issue “Null reference exception is thrown while clear all the text in the search text box” and included the issue fix in our weekly NuGet update version 17.4.0.47 which is available for download (nuget.org).  
We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon