Still, the issue persists, please revert us with below details that will help us to check and proceed further.
1.Issue reproducing sample
2.Code block of the fired event for DatePicker component
3.Any other configuration details enabled in your application
4.Modify the provided sample with the reported issue
GUGuðmundurJanuary 13, 2020 06:59 PM
Hi again, thank you for great service and response time.
I have tried your sample and it works 100% as expected but it is for server and I forgot to mention I am using Blazor Client. When I take your code from Index.razor and put it in a new Client project with the bare minimum required for just the datepicker to work I get the same behaviour (needs 3 clicks).
Another thing I notice which I previously thought was because I have a lot going on in the real Client App is the datepicker (and probably other things also) is lagging a bit but in the Server App in your sample it works without hesitation. I just haven't tested Server Blazor before so I didn´t know.
I have included my Datepicker_test Client app so you can see what I mean. Maybe you see something fatal that I am missing :)
SPSureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 04:27 AM
Greetings from Syncfusion support.
We were able to replicate your reported problem in the DatePicker component. We have confirmed this as a bug at our end. We will fix and include the solution on our next week patch release, which is expected to be rolled out on January 21st, 2020. Please be patient until then.
You can track the status of this problem by using the below feedback portal.