We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

markdown subline and add var in html template

Hi !
i use the markdown editor and i would like to know if we can have underlined text with the markdown editor?
I also have a problem because I would like to add content by default in the editor except that I did not find the option for its in the API
thanks for your help ;)

3 Replies

IS Indrajith Srinivasan Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 01:51 PM UTC

Hi JamesAdams, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support 

Query 1: “underline text with markdown editor” 

No, underline doesn’t have any syntax for markdown editor instead, we can underline the text in markdown editor using the <u>Some text</u> tag in the markedJS, so as a workaround solution we have implemented the underline in markdown editor by a custom toolbar button click and once the preview icon is clicked you can see the formatted text, we have also prepared a sample for your requirement.

Underline in markdown: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3003476/get-underlined-text-with-markdown

Only the following commands are supported for RichTextEditor Markdown. 

Query 2: “content by default in the editor except that I did not find the option for its in the API” 

Yes, you can add content to the editor using the value property in RichTextEditor also have prepared a sample for your requirement. 

Regards, 
Indrajith 

JA JamesAdams January 10, 2020 08:55 AM UTC

Hi,

thanks !

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 10, 2020 09:04 AM UTC

Hi JamesAdams, 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon