We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Selection.Style.Backcolor fades away

Hi,

Each time I modify my winForms, I must each time add the line this.SfDataGrid.Style.SelectedStyle.BackColor = "my color". This line disappear each time, I don't understand why. Can you help me ? 

6 Replies

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team January 6, 2020 01:59 PM UTC

Hi JudicaelG, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion control. 

Did you mean SfDataGrid.Style.SelectionStyle.BackColor=”My Color” code not generated  in the code behind of form designer when you set the selection back color in designer page through properties window ? Can you please confirm this, it will helpful for us to investigate further. 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

JU JudicaelG January 6, 2020 08:21 PM UTC

Hi,

it's exactely this. And when I add this line myself and I change something on my form this line is deleted.
I use the last version of syncfusion.Chart.Windows.

SA Saravanan Ayyanar Syncfusion Team January 7, 2020 12:51 PM UTC

Hi JudicaelG, 

Thank you for your update. 

We can replicate the reported issue and created the bug report for the same. Can you please specify your current Syncfusion version so that We will provide a patch for that version 

Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

JU JudicaelG January 7, 2020 12:55 PM UTC

Hi, 

The version is 17.4.0.40.

Regard. 

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team January 8, 2020 01:08 PM UTC

Hi JudicaelG, 

Thank you for your update. 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue “Selection back color is not applied while setting Style.SelectionStyle.BackColor property via designer” and we will include the fix for the reported issue on our upcoming weekly NuGet release and it will be available on January 14th, 2020. 

Please find the feedback link for the reported issue, 

We appreciate your patience until then.   

Regards,   
Farjana Parveen A    

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 05:14 PM UTC

Hi JudicaelG, 

We have included the reported feature “Selection back color is not applied while setting Style.SelectionStyle.BackColor property via designer” in our weekly NuGet update version 17.4.0.43 which is available for download (nuget.org).  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon