We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfNumericUpDown buttons hidden on ContentPage appearance

Hello,

I have customized the SfNumericUpDown by changing it's Increment and Decrement button images using the font properties in the UpDownButtonSettings class. But the buttons start hidden when the ContentPage appears. They (the buttons) are only revealed if the SfNumericUpDown or any other control in the ContentPage are interacted with. 

Not sure if that's the default behavior for those buttons but I'd like them to be shown right off the bat, when the ContentPage loads. How can I do that? 

The SyncFusion version in use is 17.3.0.21.

Thank you.

1 Reply

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Rafael, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have tested customizing Increment and Decrement button by setting font icon, font size and font color and the sample working properly in 17.3.0.21 and latest 17.4.0.40 version with Xamarin.Forms version 4.4.0.991265.  

Find the version and device details below. 
·       Android version 9 
·       iPhone 11 pro max iOS 13.1 
·       Windows version 1809 OS build 17763.914 

We suggest you check the attached sample. If you still get issue, please provide us version, device details and modify the above sample which would be more helpful for us to assist you. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon