We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Question about Tabview visibility

How can we show or hide Tabview in xamarin forms?

In my scenario, I'm using tabview on the bottom side of my app and collectionview as a main content of the page. When I scroll collectionview, I want to hide bottom tabbar to insure maximum space availbility for collectionview. So, is there any way to show or hide Tabview?

2 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Future Tech, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Currently we are validating possibilities to achieve your requirement, we will let you know the complete details on January 2, 2020. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Future Tech, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We would like to let you know that, we have already “SfTabView show/hide Tabbar with animation” logged a feature request for this, it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.   

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands and we do not have an immediate plan to implement this feature since we committed with already planned work. So, this feature will be available for any of our upcoming releases. 

If you have any more specifications/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon