We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Yarn not finding 17.4.40 when running Yarn Install

Hi, I'm trying to test out the 17.4.40 version of Schedule in my app, but Yarn is not finding the latest version.

From my package.json file:

"@syncfusion/ej2-data": "17.4.40",
"@syncfusion/ej2-react-calendars": "17.4.40",
"@syncfusion/ej2-react-dropdowns": "17.4.40",
"@syncfusion/ej2-react-navigations": "17.4.40",
"@syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule": "17.4.40",

When I run Yarn Install I get this:

Couldn't find any versions for "@syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule" that matches "17.4.40" ? Please choose a version of "@syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule" from this list: 17.4.39

I've tried to delete the yarn.lock file and run it again. Same result.

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Tony, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

The ej2-react schedule with v17.4.40 is not released by Syncfusion. In fact, the error itself indicates the package that is not available in source. So we recommend you to update the package with the latest version by using any of the code below. 

npm install @syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule --save 
(or)yarn add @syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule

Else use below in package.json file to upgrade the scheduler into latest version. 
Package.json 

"@syncfusion/ej2-react-schedule": "*", 

Please check the latest version of package in below link. 

Note: Latest version of ej2-react-schedule is 17.4.39 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

TO Tony December 30, 2019 08:57 AM UTC

Hmm.. according to Github 17.4.40 was released 6 days ago?

https://github.com/syncfusion/ej2-react-ui-components/releases/tag/v17.4.40

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 31, 2019 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Tony,             

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Since we have no scheduler package change, ej2-react-schedule will not be available on v17.4.40 for last week's patch release. We will remove the scheduler release notes in the link below. Please use latest schedule version v17.3.39.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

TO Tony December 31, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

the update shows updates for Schedule?

Schedule

Bug Fixes

• #254033- An issue with rendering Scheduler with empty resource collection has been fixed.
  • #252616- An issue with page becoming idle for invalid recurrence rule has been fixed.
  • #149561- An issue with drag and drop behaviour with resource date wise grouping option has been fixed.
  • #255919- An issue with current month not displaying in calendar after swiping in mobile mode has been fixed.
  • An issue with event position while zooming the page has been fixed.
  • An issue with displaying wrong week number for DST time-zones has been fixed.

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Tony, 

As we informed in the previous update, we will remove the Scheduler release notes from below link. Please use the Schedule latest version v17.3.39.

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon