We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Error: ejReportViewer: methods/properties can be accessed only after plugin creation

I am trying to use Report Viewer in Angular 7 using your online report services but getting this error, 
"Error: ejReportViewer: methods/properties can be accessed only after plugin creation"
Here is how I tried to use it,
` id="reportViewer_Control" [reportServiceUrl]="serviceUrl" [reportPath]="reportPath">
`
and service url is
this.reportPath = 'company-sales';
this.serviceUrl = 'https://reports.syncfusion.com/demos/services/api/SamplesReportViewer';
and imported EJAngular2Module.forRoot() in app module.

Component is loaded as shown in above given snapshot but report is not loaded and it gives error "Error: ejReportViewer: methods/properties can be accessed only after plugin creation". Any help will be appreciated.

3 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Yousaf, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We have validated the mentioned issue with our Angular Report Viewer application, and it is rendering properly at our end. We suspect the mentioned issue occurs when you have created the control with EJ Report Viewer and used the service as BoldReports Report Viewer service. So, could you please create a Report Viewer control with BoldReports in Angular as shown in below help documentation. 

We have prepared the Angular BoldReports Report Viewer control with Web API Service application and it can be downloaded from below location.  

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

YK yousaf khan December 30, 2019 10:09 AM UTC

Thanks for your response. But, I followed the process given in documentation mentioned by you. It gives the same error even if I use bold reports control. I tried to skip reportServiceUrl to check if it is problem with remote service but it gives the same error. 

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team December 31, 2019 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Yousaf, 

Thanks for your update. 

We were not able to reproduce the mentioned issue at our end with our previously shared application. So, could you please provide the issue reproducible application to validate the mentioned problem at our end. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon