We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SF Schedule with custom monthcelltemplate xaml

Hey Guys, 

I created a custom monthcelltemplate.  

I so far I have needed to iterate through every day I would like to show.  
If I try to navigate through the months to a day that is not defined it crashes.  
Iterating through every single day leads to very long loading times, even when swiping through months.  
Perhaps there is a away to speed up the loading times.  
I can put together a simple test project to help describe the issue if that would help.  

Thank you for your time and Merry Christmas,
Jason

1 Reply

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Jason,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.    

We have analyzed the reported issue “Delay in swiping schedule with custom month cell template”, based on schedule implementation we have converted the forms view to native view, and there is a Framework issue in view conversion from forms view to native view, which makes the conversion slow and affects the schedule swiping performance while using custom view. We have improved schedule performance and you will not experience this delay with default Schedule month cell view.   

We have already logged an issue report for the same with Xamarin, kindly refer the following link for the same,  

We are having follow up with the reported bug, once we got the solution from the Xamarin team, we will update you the further details. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Karthik Raja

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon