We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

capture specific occurrence date of a series

When I double click on an occurrence of a series and click on "edit entire series", popupOpenEventArgs.data displays the series start date. How can I capture the date of the current occurrence I double clicked on? For example, there is a recurring event from Dec1 2019-Jan10th 2020. User double clicks on Dec 24Th occurrence, clicks "edits series". How can I capture "Dec24Th" date, WITHIN popupOpen method?

The reason why I want the specific occurrence date is, when editing a series , I am trying to ignore changes to the past occurrences and ONLY update future occurrences. Is there an easy way to do this?

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We achieved your requirement by making use of enableFollowingEvent option of eventSettings property and same can be available in below link. 

public eventSettings: EventSettingsModel = { editFollowingEvents:true,  
                                              dataSource: <Object[]>extend([], scheduleData, null, true)  
                                             }; 

API Link: 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon